Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
An Entrepreneur’s Guide aims to be exactly that, a guide for Entrepreneurs.
I’ve been blogging intermittently over the past 10 years about my entrepreneurial journey and finally look forward to sharing my journey more consistently with other value adds to help entrepreneurs on their journey.
Apart from documenting my personal journey, An Entrepreneur’s Guide will share stories of inspirational entrepreneurs to follow, books to read, contacts and other resources that can help you on your journey, as well as keep you up to date with relevant news and events to help enrich your life or those of entrepreneurs around you.
Sheila Afari is a dynamic entrepreneur with a passion for Africa and showcasing its brands and talent.
Over the past 10 years, Sheila Afari has been working in the events, fashion, lifestyle, technology and entertainment space; having created a niche market for herself with her self-named company, the Sheila Afari Group, servicing clients from territories such as the UK, New York, Los Angeles, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Botswana, Mozambique, Cameroon, Zimbabwe and South Africa.
Sheila Afari has built a name for herself for the communications work she has done building the brands of some of Africa’s biggest personalities with her PR company, Sheila Afari Public Relations.
Sheila Afari aims to advocate entrepreneurship in South Africa and Africa at large. She strongly believes entrepreneurship is THE solution Africa desperately needs to combat unemployment.
When she’s is not working you will find her blogging, writing, reading, doing yoga or entertaining guests.
- 2019: Accenture Rising Star Award – Entrepreneur Winner
- 2018/2019: Tropics Changemakers Award – Best Publicist
- 2018: CEO Global Pan African Awards – Africa’s Most Influential Women in Business and Government Awards – Country winner, sector SME
- 2018: CEO Global Pan African Awards – Africa’s Most Influential Women in Business and Government Awards – Regional winner, sector SME
- 2015: Ghana Awards SA – Best Business Of The Year (small/medium)